- Utah State University, Logan, Utah: Master of Business Administration (2009)
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York: Bachelor of Science Degree – Hotel Administration (1993) Graduated with Distinction, Areas of concentration: Food and Beverage
- New approaches to Hotel Revenue Management
- 30 years of hospitality experience with 20 years as general manager
- Positions include: front office manager, executive steward, restaurant manager, banquet manager, F&B director, director of operations, and general manager.
- Companies include, Hyatt, Harvey Hotels, Holiday Inn, and Marriott International.
- Adjunct professor, Utah Valley University, 14 years
- Assistant professor, Brigham Young University-Hawaii currently employed
Honors and Awards:
- Joseph B. Drown Foundation Award Recipient- Cornell University (1993)
- General Manager of the Year – Springhill Suites by Marriott (2012)
- Living the Essence Award – Springhill Suites by Marriott (2011)
- Sales Leadership Award – Marriott International (2002)
- CHRIE member – current
- Certified Hospitality Administrator, CHA (1999 – 2004)
- Avid outdoor enthusiast, Recreational golfer, Motorcyclist, Spending time with my wife and 8 kids