- M.S. in Design and Merchandising from Colorado State University
- B.S. in Clothing and Textiles from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Socio-psychological aspects of dress
- Consumer behavior
Honors and Awards:
- ITAA 2013 Paper of Distinction Social Psychological Aspects Track
- Best Application of Theoretical Framework for Diaphanous Reflection design, Colorado State University Juried Gallery Exhibit: Old Beginnings, New Traditions, 2010
- Best of Show for Letters of Revolution design, Colorado State University Juried Gallery Exhibit: Old Beginnings, New Traditions, 2010
- Tawfiq, W., & Ogle, J. P. (2013). Constructing and presenting the self through private sphere dress: an interpretive analysis of the experiences of Saudi Arabian women. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 13(4), 275-290.
- Tawfiq, W., & Ogle, J. P. (2013) The marital relationship and Saudi Arabian women’s private sphere dress. International Journal of Home Economics, 6 (2), 305-319.