Ph. D Student
- M.S. in Retail Merchandising and Product Development from Florida State University
- M.S. in Physical Education from Hanyang University in South Korea
- BFA in Faculty of Art Leisure Sports from Youngdong University in South Korea
- Functional Sportswear & footwear
- Green Product & Sustainability
- Product Development (Safety, Protection, & Comfort)
- Wearable Technology
- Online Mentor and Teaching Assistant at Florida State University
- Intern & Staff from Kips gallery in Chelsea, New York
- Research Assistant from Kinesiology lab at Hanyang University
Honors and Awards:
- Excellence in Online Mentoring Award from Office of Distance Learning at Florida State University
- Honorable mention, Millennial Marketing Award from AATCC
- Golden Key International Honor Society at Florida State University
- The Gleen Society from College of Human Sciences at Florida State University
- Ski –Simulator (2006) from Korea Intellectual Property Office in South Korea
- Nam, C. & Xiang, C., (2014, November). Natural Dyeing Fabrics with Reused Coffee Grounds as Resources. Paper presented at the International Textile and Apparel Association Conference, Charlotte, NC.
- Nam, C., Li, R., Ghalachyan, A., & Farr, C., (2014, April). Different Type of Body Images toward Apparel e-shopping Intention. Paper presented at Graduate and Professional Student Research Conference, Ames, IA.
- Kwon, W., Nam, C., Smith, R., & Kim, Y. K., (2012, October). Children Sports Facilities’ Service Quality on Consumer Satisfaction. Paper presented at Sport Marketing Association. Conference Orlando, FL.
- Nam, C., & Woo, B.H., (2007). Kinematical Analysis of Up-Down Motion in Ski Simulator, Korean Society of Sport Biomechanics, 41-49.
- Computation Advisory Committee
- International Textile and Apparel Association
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists
- Korean Society of Sport Biomechanics