Phone: (515) 708-5994
Master of Arts: Hotel Tourism and Management, Kyung Hee University
- Decision making process in tourists’ behavior and leisure activity
- Assessing international and local tourists’ attitudes toward tourism development
- Valuation of natural and cultural heritage sites
- Forecasting tourism demand and estimating economic impacts
- Research Analystat the Department of Business Management Strategy Division at Korea Management Association Consulting
- Research Assistant at Seoul Development Institute in Seoul, Korea
- Editing Assistant at The Academy of Korea Hospitality & Tourism
- Research Assistant at Korea Culture and Tourism Institute
- Teaching Assistant at Department of Hotel Management at Kyung Hee Cyber University
- Park, E. K., Keum, K. Y., & Lee, C. K. (2011). Analysis of the relationships between major economic variables and tourism demand using a vector error correction model (VECM): the case of Japanese inbound tourists. Korean Journal of Tourism & Leisure Research, 23(1), 45-64.
- Park E. K., & Song, H. J. (2012). A study on the finding the most appropriate time series forecasting model in Jeju Island. Paper presented at The 2012 TOSOK (Tourism Sciences Society of Korea) International Tourism Conference, July 4-6, 2012, Ulsan, Korea.
- Volunteer at Good Neighbors, an organization engaged in supporting children internationally